Thanksgiving is a time of family, friends, and food. Many families plan out big menus with old family recipes, special side dishes, and exquisite desserts. An elegant menu is great for adults, but when you’ve got kids, sometimes, the simpler the dish, the better. Here are a few simple, kid-friendly dishes to add to your menu this Thanksgiving that are quick and easy.
- Apple Stuffing Muffins: Try these tasty, yet healthy muffins that give stuffing a fun, new twist
- Turkey Nuggets: Turkey nuggets is a fun new way to serve your kids Thanksgiving turkey
- Mac n Cheese: And not from the blue box
- Baked Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow and Bananas: A fruity twist to an old favorite
- Caramelized Carrots: A sweet, orange treat
- Apple Pie Fries: Because, who doesn’t love fries?
Traditional Thanksgiving dishes are good, but so in incorporating new dishes. Adding in kid-friendly recipes is sure to impress kids and parents both. So this year, make your Thanksgiving feast smoother by plenty of food for even the pickiest of eaters. Who know? Maybe some new dishes will become traditions.