Have you ever thought about learning a second language? What about teaching your child one? Turns out that teaching your kids a second language at a young age is easier for them to pick up than having them learn one later in life. As toddlers are developing their language skills, they absorb anything and everything that they hear. Here are a few benefits for teaching kids a second language.
- Learning a foreign language helps children’s understanding of their own native language
- Studying other languages can make children more flexible and abstract in their thinking
- Kids who speak more than one language have a better understanding of and sensitivity for other cultures
- Learning a second language helps preschoolers enhance their problem-solving skills
- Children who know a second language are better at paying attention, even with other stimuli going on around them
- Knowing more than one language can give kids a sense of pride and accomplishment and develop a strong self-esteem
- It’s fun
Primary Beginnings is proud to announce that we are now offering Spanish classes for our preschoolers. By implementing a foreign language program into our curriculum, we are adding new ways of enhancing the young minds at our child care center. Spanish classes will be offered on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to our 2-year-olds, 3-year-olds, and 4-year olds.
Want Your Preschooler to Learn Spanish?
Primary Beginnings has available spots for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. We have two 5-star child care centers in Raleigh. Call us or schedule a tour online to enroll your child in our Raleigh preschool.